4th May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the annual fee structure of NIE Mysore? How are the placements? Does it take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank?

how is nie,mysore?what is its annual fee stucture?how is placement?is it take admission on the basis of aieee rank?

Related Questions:
  1. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  2. Can I get a seat in NIE college of engineering, Mysore after securing 12899 rank in CET?
  3. Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  5. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  6. First year & hostel fee per year for cs branch in NIE Mysore
  7. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  8. Fee structure for B.Tech course at JIIT Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a seat in NIE Mysore in KCET?
  10. How can I get a seat in NIE Mysore in KCET?
  11. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  12. When is the engineering college of NIE Mysore starting?
  13. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  14. What are the options for B.Arch on AIEEE rank basis?
  15. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  16. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in NIE Mysore with a good branch after scoring 67 marks in COMEDK? I have obtained 88% marks in 12th
  18. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
31st May 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the annual fee structure of NIE Mysore? How are the placements? Does it take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank?

my daughter expecting 150-160 marks in AIEEE-2011, shall I get seat in any NIT and she is belongs to SC Cetegory, please give me good suggetion and guidence,

Kameswara Rao, Parent, Visakhapatnam
3rd June 2011, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the annual fee structure of NIE Mysore? How are the placements? Does it take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank?

fees for 4 year BE course in NIE
17th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

avg salary at placement
12th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the total admission fee for mechanical engineering??
28th October 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

is cet enough or aieee nessassary for enrolling to NIE MYSORE
SIDDHU
11th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure 4 mechanical engg in nie?//
10th July 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fees for 4 year BE course in NIE
in 2013-2016 session
27th May 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the annual fee structure in nie mysore for computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?