9th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Where would I get my AIEEE hall ticket? Will it be delivered at my address?

still i dnt got my AIEEE hall-ticket. Where i would be able to get my hall-ticket?
will it dlivered at my address?

11th April 2012, 06:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where would I get my AIEEE hall ticket? Will it be delivered at my address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
still i dnt got my AIEEE hall-ticket. Where i would be able to get my hall-ticket?
The Hall Ticket for All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) 2012 is supposed to be received by the candidates through ordinary post. In case any individual has not received the Hall Ticket till 05-04-2012 needs to write to the AIEEE officials, a letter regarding non-receipt of the Hall Ticket.
The Letter must contain details of the Post Office, date of dispatch of the confirmation page, original receipt of postal dispatch, Photostat copy of the Confirmation
Page, two photographs and proof regarding remittance of fee.
This letter must be received by the AIEEE officials till 21-04-2012 other wise, iy will not be entertained.
The Address to which the Letter attached with necessary documents mentioned above, is as follows:
Joint Secretary (AIEEE)
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area- IP
Extension, Patparganj
Delhi-110 092
12th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where would I get my AIEEE hall ticket? Will it be delivered at my address?

i have requested for the aieee admit card,i have 2 send the attested photo or photo without attestation?
19th April 2012, 05:26 PM
Sneha N V

Still i havn't got my AIEEE Hall ticket. So what should i do next
19th April 2012, 06:01 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Where would I get my AIEEE hall ticket? Will it be delivered at my address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[IMG]www.google.com/m/imgres?client=ms-opera-mobile&q=aieee+logo&channel=new&start=7&site=image s&imgid=ANd9GcRKg1BwxviCX5s9MQ-7PykYU_DZm84Ruy5JkBuM1klA9ZNOmYemMDW8Dxc&imgsz=297 4&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SXKJ6p5G970/Tb0LjWwKEnI/AAAAAAAAH4Q/Qe6Ld1Iuzyg/s320/AIEEE%2Blogo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.liveaaryaavart.com/2011/05/blog-post_01.html&ht=86&wd=81&tbnh=77&tbnw=73&ei=lvWPT_CzKMbYrQemrQE&ved=0CBQQ9QEwBw[/IMG]
AIEEE stands all india engineering entrance exammination.
To get half ticket for aieee just log on given following link;
aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/admitcard/authforadmitcard.aspx
Good luck
2nd May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Still i havn't got my AIEEE Hall ticket. So what should i do next

[email protected]
5th June 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I had lost my hallticket after the examination.so how could i know my hall ticket number.
5th June 2012, 12:17 PM
akhil kakarla

i had lost my hallticket after examinination. so how could i know
my hallticket number.
28th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

will you post the aieee hall ticket to our address or u will mail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?