8th March 2013, 10:30 PM
Geetpuja

When is the entrance exam of MSc computer science of DY Patil college?

When r the entrance exams of Msc computer science of dy patil college when to apply for 2013-2014

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam date of modern college, Gerware, Dr DY Patil Pimpri for MSc computer science?
  2. Entrance exam date of Modern College, Gerware and Dr DY Patil Pimpri for MSc computer science?
  3. What is the entrance test of D.Y. Patil Pimpri College of Pune for MSc Computer Science?
  4. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
  5. Is there any college of science that provides education in MSc at DY Patil college?
  6. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  7. How much rank should I get in MSc Computer Science entrance exam to get admission in a good college?
  8. After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. How good is RAIT college of engineering for computer science? What was their CET cutoff for last year computer science? What is the college timing?
  10. Syllabus of MSc computer science?
  11. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  12. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  13. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  14. When is the MCS computer science CET exam question papers?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it advisable to do correspondence in MSc Computer Science after completing B.E in Computer Science?
  17. Cutoff list of D.Y.Patil College and Sardar Patil College in Mumbai?
  18. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
15th September 2016, 11:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam of MSc computer science of DY Patil college?

M.Sc. Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science course. The duration of this course is two years.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of entrance exam of MSc computer science of DY Patil college is June first week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?