14th April 2012, 07:30 PM

When is the entrance exam in MSc for Nutrition and Dietitics under Mumbai University? What is the syllabus?

when is the entrance exam in M.sc in nutrition and dietitics under mumbai university
and what is ythe syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  2. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  3. Corespondance in m.sc from clinical nutrition and dietitics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  5. How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course
  6. Details about MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics by Kerala University Distance Education
  7. Best coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? I have completed MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietitics(Home Science)
  8. When is the entrance exam test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  9. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. How to do MSc in Applied Nutrition if I am a student of Biotechnology
  11. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  12. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  15. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?
  16. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev college, Ludhiana through 12th board marks?
  17. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  18. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
11th November 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam in MSc for Nutrition and Dietitics under Mumbai University? What is the syllabus?

what is the syllabus for entrance exam in SNDT (MUMBAI, JUHU) for clinical nutrition, food and dietitics? which books should i refer?
27th November 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam in MSc for Nutrition and Dietitics under Mumbai University? What is the syllabus?

What is the date for entrance exam in SNDT University Mumbai? And how to apply?
11th June 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Subjects for entrance exam in msc clinical nutrition and dietetics in sndt Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?