12th October 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course

I have completed M.sc.nutrition and dietitics course and working in a private hospital as dietician. I would like to do P.hd. online pl.advice

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  6. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  8. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  9. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  12. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  13. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  15. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  17. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  18. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
6th June 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course

i m working as a Dietitian in Govt. hospital.i hav done M.sc in dietitics and clinical nutrition.now i want to do Ph.D.Can i do it through correspondence an d as part time
14th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course

Dear mam /Sir,

I Aastha Sharma I want to do phd In food & nutrition .How can i Apply.

Thanks & Regards
Aastha Sharma
(Dietician)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?