3rd May 2012, 02:14 AM
srishti19

When are the forms available for BCA and B.Tech? Can I get it in Delhi or Jharkhand?

Is still there any forms available for bca and btech colleges specialy for colleges in delhi and jharkhand?
Please reply me soon

3rd May 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for BCA and B.Tech? Can I get it in Delhi or Jharkhand?

Sir I have passed my 12th exams in 2010 and wanted to pursue b. tech but because of very serious health problems in my family i was unable to take admissions and as of now i want to prepare for state level engineering entrance and take admissions in 2013 and untill then i am planning to take admission in Allahabad University for bsc. and prepare for b.tech entrance exams along side . Sir please suggest that if this step of mine has any chance of yielding fruitful results for me or advice me what would be better for me from this point of time.

Sir please give your valuable time to my query . I will be waiting for response
10th December 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for BCA and B.Tech? Can I get it in Delhi or Jharkhand?

what are the terms and conditions for filling as well as giving this exam , describe in detail??
17th January 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 12th exams in 2013 but I did not know when we get BCA forms for entrance exams in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?