5th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for SC category student in MBA entrance?

What is minimum percentage require for sc category student...pelase send to me the same

21st June 2012, 08:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SC category student in MBA entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is minimum percentage require for sc category student...pelase send to me the same

To enroll in to the Master of Business Administration [MBA] program in most of the recognized Institution, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidate belonging to general category must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the graduation level and candidates belonging to reserved category including Sc/St must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the graduation level. Admission are based on valid score obtained in Entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, TANCET etc or on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the Institute. The duration of the program is two years. Candidate appearing in the final years and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
13th April 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SC category student in MBA entrance?

SIR, WHAT IS THE MINIMUM Percentage required for SC STUDENT TO DO M.COM frm SOL, DU?
17th January 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges accepting 55 to 60 %ile in CAT, SC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?