23rd August 2012, 09:02 PM
sanjivani katare

When are the forms available for Ph.D? How many seats are available in BAMU for CS?

hi, i have completed Msc comp sci now i want do phd from bamu . and i want know than is there forms available now ane how many seets are available in bamu for cs what procedure should i do for giving entrance exam and what procedure i should follow?
please help me..............

Related Questions:
  1. 2nd Year B.Com time table for BAMU, Aurangabad?
  2. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  3. Cutoff list of BAMU university?
  4. Last years question papers of 6th semester of IT engineering by BAMU university of Aurangabad
  5. In which college could I get admission after completing BCA from BAMU?
  6. Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?
  7. What is the date of PET entrance exam of BAMU university?
  8. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  11. Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA or MCA from Dr.Bamu University?
  13. Will I get college wise cutoff list of Dr BAMU university?
  14. Number of seats available for Ph.D in Biotechnology at IIT-Guwahati for general student?
  15. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  16. Number of seats available to study PhD in Life Science at JNU?
  17. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. How should I get the form of SCRA and how to fill it? How many vacant seats are there? Last date of submission of forms?
6th September 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for Ph.D? How many seats are available in BAMU for CS?

what is the process for Phd?
23rd April 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for Ph.D? How many seats are available in BAMU for CS?

sir, i have completed m. phil in home science, now i want to register for ph, d. in home science, what shall i do now?
15th May 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance Exam in pet my sub is Geography how to apply and give to information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?