24th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

When to get the AIPMT question paper?

when the aipmt question papers would be released for the year 2012 .??????where can i find it?

26th November 2011, 02:28 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get the AIPMT question paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the aipmt question papers would be released for the year 2012 .??????where can i find it?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF AIPMT 2012 EXAM

There is no way you can get the papers for the exam which is going to happen in the future and it is not advisable to.. if you can prepare for the exam well then for sure you can clear the exam easily...

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of AIPMT exam in this post for your refernce.. kinldy check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily...

-> To know more about AIPMT exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: zip AIPMT.zip(4.61 MB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf AIPMT syllabus - 2011.pdf(73.1 KB, 59 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?