24th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for implant training after doing CSE?

hi.i"m dng be cse.we need a implant training ..so can u guide me.how to apply

26th November 2011, 03:30 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for implant training after doing CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.i"m dng be cse.we need a implant training ..so can u guide me.how to apply

HOW TO APPLY FOR INPLANT TRAINING?

The best way to apply for in-plant training is to find the company which you want to do and apply for the same by contacting them personally..

-> It will be really easy if you know some person who is working in the company which you want to apply, cause now a days it's really hard to get the permission to do in-plant training instead if you have someone who back you up...

-> To check for oppurtunities online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the software companies details with address and contact number.. try to sort out the companies and contact them directly to get more details...

hope the info. helps...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Software Companies - Delhi.pdf(49.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf companies in india.pdf(98.1 KB, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?