30th August 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

When to get the forms for EKT Exam? Date of EKT Exam? Official site for this Exam?

sir,please inform me about when the forms will be release of EKT-exams2011?also,about examination date.from where i can get the form?give their official site as well. please forward the information in [email protected]

15th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get the forms for EKT Exam? Date of EKT Exam? Official site for this Exam?

wen will ekt exam eill be held?
17th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get the forms for EKT Exam? Date of EKT Exam? Official site for this Exam?

when and where EKT exam will be conducted.....
26th September 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what is date of ekt submission form,please give me information about that on email id [email protected]
13th October 2011, 03:08 PM
chandankushwaha08

sir,please inform me about when the forms will be release of EKT-exams2011?also,about examination date.from where i can get the form?give their official site as well. please forward the information in [email protected]
18th November 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

when is the xam of ekt of winter n is application form available
3rd January 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the information about the last date of application to be sent.
email:[email protected]
4th January 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the test date of EKT....and what is the last date of form submission.
27th January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

When I will Get form for EKT exam 2012?
7th February 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how&when form of ekt is out? on [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

when ekt 2012 going to be held and what is the eligibility criteria(age and education). please mail me at [email protected]
12th August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir from where i get the forms for ekt 2012 exam??? please reply soon on my id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me from where i can get the form of ekt 2012? what is the last date of submission of application form? plz reply at the earliest on my id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me from where i can get the form of ekt 2012? what is the last date of submission of application form? plz reply at the earliest on my id [email protected]
8th September 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR FROM WHERE CAN I GET THE EKT FORM,WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE FORM,WHEN IS THE DATE OF EXAMINATION,REPLY PLZ @ [email protected] !THANK YOU !
30th September 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

when ekt is going to be held???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?