23rd February 2012, 10:14 PM
Janever

When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?

Hello,
This is jenevar.
Sir, I want to know when will be the forms of polytechnic will be distibute of this year 2012 & where will the forms will be ditribute?
What price will be charge to buy the forms of polytechnic?
Thankyou sir

9th October 2012, 08:17 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?

The forms for Polytechnic shall be available in the admission department of the institution where you want to apply. Most of these institutions also post the forms in their official website for the candidates to download.

Normally, the price of the forms/prospectus differ in different institutions. It might range from Rs. 100/- to Rs. 2000/-, as per the standard of the institution.

I advice you to contact the admission department of the institution for further information on collecting the forms. It is already late for this year admission, hence, i would advice you to act as fast as you can.
25th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?

Sir,i want to know about polytechnic entrance exam 2013 of up board..from which bank 1 can bought it & which price & from where??
7th February 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am NITISH KUMAR sir i want to know about delhi polytechnic entrance form of 2013.... from where & which price i can bought?
my phone no is 9871698155
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?