26th May 2012, 01:45 AM

When are JMFC exams? How to appear and when are the forms to be submitted?

when are jmfc exams in 2012 how to appear and when are the forms to be submited

26th May 2012, 02:42 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: When are JMFC exams? How to appear and when are the forms to be submitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
when are jmfc exams in 2012 how to appear and when are the forms to be submited
JMFC-JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT exam is a judicial service exam for the post of Judicial Magistrate conducted by various state governments. Graduation in Law with 55% marks is the minimum qualification to apply for this exam.

The age limit is 35 for open category and 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC and ST. The selection is through written test followed by personal Interview.

JMFC examination is scheduled as below for 2012:

- The application forms for the same will be available from the 18th March 2012
- The last date for applying for the same is 26th April 2012
- The examination is scheduled to be held on 12th May 2012
- The results of the same will be published on 21 June 2012 only.

Interviews to be held on 21st July only.
26th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are JMFC exams? How to appear and when are the forms to be submitted?

Can I get allerts about law field vacancies?
26th May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get law field vacancies allerts?
30th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for apply application
5th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i want question paper of jmfc exam of maharashtraof last 5 years and i want to know about date of exam after june 2012 and which are the centers for attends the exam
23rd June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

wat are the qualifications for jmfc?is llm degree required?
1st July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

tell me the date of jmfc exam of 2012.
5th July 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i am the law graduade can i apper for the exam and what is the date to file the form and what is the exam date?
8th July 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBLITY FOR THE J.M.F.C EXAM
21st July 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

whether ATKT candidate are eligible for JMFC ?
25th July 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

If percentage of LL.B. below than 55% then how many years of experience is needed to apply for J.M.F.C. exam?
25th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

whether jmfc can be held twice a yearif so what will be the next probable schedule?
1st September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have got in 2nd year a.t.k.t but in 3rd year i hv scored 56% so can i appear j.f.m.c exam
1st September 2012, 06:00 PM
phulpathi

i got a.t.k.t in 2nd year but pass3rd year 56%so can aaply for jmfc
20th September 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

when are jmfc exams in 2012 how to fill up the forms and when are the forms to be submited.

i have cleared final year in one attempt. but 2nd year i cleared in second attempt. am i eligible to appear for the said exams.

if yes, kindly revert as to whn and how can i fill up the form and prepare my self.
10th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is saritha from kadapa.

i want to appear for magistrate examination.

but i don't exact procedure,i.e., how to appear for exam. what kind of preparation is required.

so, plz give me some suggestions regarding notification,entrance exam dates and books also.

thanking u, am awaiting for your reply as early as possible. this is my mail id : [email protected]\
3rd August 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of JMFC form
24th November 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

when r adj exams in maharashtra.
24th November 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m Rubeena from Mumbai
I m an advocate i want to appear for magistrate examination 2014 but i dont know the procedure i.e how to sppear
29th December 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,i am bhavana dadabhai panpatil student of bsl final year.i wani to ask you about the books about jmfc,means which books shoud we read and how to refer the books and all that about jmfc.
22nd February 2014, 08:29 PM
Maksud Alam

Default how to apear in jmfc exam and when will fillup form

sir i am Maksud Alam from siwam i have passed LLB now i want to be a judicial magistrate
please sujest me
28th February 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am kalyani sawant.I passed llb at14/7/11(54%).My age is 32.can i apply for jmfc exam.?
12th March 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

is there age limit to appear what are the basic requirements to apply ie which papaers are needed
27th March 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

My age is 33 and now I am in second year of law next year I will pass llb and I want to appear for jmfc exam so please guide mr
27th March 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I will pass LLB next year and my age will be 34 and want to appear for jmfc exam so y guide me
10th October 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I got52% in llb may I ffill d jmfc exam form?
17th January 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared llb with 53percent and llm with firstclass can i appear the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?