27th April 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which Author's books shall I refer for the entrance examination of JMFC? Date of exam?

1.I want to refer the books for the entrance examination of JMFC examination which author's and publication book is basically covers the questions in wholly for the examination.
2. I want last five years question and answer set of the JMFC examination where can I get the same? Kindly inform me the same.
3. I want to know in which month or date the details of the examination of JMFC will come and what is the date for the Eamination?

Regards,
Ram T. Yadav.
Advocate.

30th May 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Author's books shall I refer for the entrance examination of JMFC? Date of exam?

I wnt to know the age limit, qualification,syllabus and books to refer for JMFC exam. please help me.
4th August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Author's books shall I refer for the entrance examination of JMFC? Date of exam?

where is jmfc coaching classesin mumbai n studymaterial available n whr the judge magistrate coaching classes avaible plz reply soon
24th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i get previous question papers for JMFC exam with its KEYs .

TAHENIYA BENEZIR
BSL Vth yr student
25th August 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

is pattern of jmfc is same in wholeover india? I want to appear jmfc in maharashtra , when is the exam? Plz reply me
28th September 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

where is jmfc coaching classes Pune n study material available n whr the judge magistrate coaching classes avaible plz reply soon
14th December 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

is jmfc exam conducted in j&k also?
31st December 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SYLLABUS AND DATE OF JMFC EXAM
7th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the study material of JMFC as well as syllabus
10th February 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the qualifications, age limit, books to refer for exam and questions papers of JMFC
exam..?
2nd March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed LLB in first class but there is a gap of 6 months in i st yr to ii nd yr. am i eligible to appear jmfc exam ?
29th March 2012, 10:03 PM
sunilsharma8056

3. I want to know in which month or date the details of the examination of JMFC will come and what is the date for the Eamination?

Regards,
ADV POOJA DUBEY
28th April 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

which authors books i can follow for the exam of jmfc
23rd July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.L.S.LL.B LAST YEAR STUDENT AND I WANT TO APPEAR FOR J.M.F.C, BUT I HAD KT IN 3RD YEAR(LL.B'S 1ST YEAR) AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR J.M.F.C. EXAM? REPLY PLEASE SOON.......
20th July 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i have search so many times for jmfc question paper but didn't get anything . please tel me how to find out theses question papers.
5th March 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1st BSL from ILS LAW COLLEGE I would like to know the eligibility of JMFC exam and its syllabus and books i can refer.
9th May 2016, 08:35 PM
PriyankaDhumal

Post Re: Which Author's books shall I refer for the entrance examination of JMFC? Date of exam?

Sir I am last year student I want last 10 year exam papers so can u give it and in last year only I have to score higher second class or what??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?