6th February 2017, 11:19 AM
mundhevishal

When the Mahatma Phule College, Panvel invites application form to study B.Sc? Chances to get admission on marks basis?

Hello sir, I want to appear in B.Sc entrance exam of Mahatma Phule College, Panvel. When the application form be out? Chances to get admission on marks basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list of BSc Agriculture of government college of Mahatma Phule Krishi
  2. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Mahatma Education Society in Panvel?
  3. Admission procedure to study M.Ed course in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Uttar Pradesh?
  4. When the BCECE invites application form for B.Tech course? List of best BCECE engineering college with cut off marks for admission? -- [New]
  5. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  6. Registration procedure to study PhD in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for Economics postgraduate?
  7. Books for Ph.D entrance exam of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule university
  8. Where to get offline AIEEE application form near Panvel?
  9. How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?
  10. How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?
  11. How to study BSc Nursing in government college in Tamilnadu? Date of application form sale?
  12. What is the fee structure for Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth?
  13. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?
  14. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  15. Btech MBA integrated courses by Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Online application form is available for admission in B.Sc Zology at Hansraj college?
  17. Where will I get a seat after scoring 22046 AIR and 1270 state category rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  18. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?