22nd February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?

i am doing ITI in electrical want to doing electrical diploma...please send to me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Is three years ITI(Electrical) course equivalent to Diploma?
  2. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  3. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  4. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  7. How to do diploma in after completing ITI electrical?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  10. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  11. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  13. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  14. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  15. How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?
  16. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  17. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI in Electrical? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical?
23rd February 2012, 02:01 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing ITI in electrical want to doing electrical diploma...please send to me the procedure
Dear friend you have to appear for entrance exam in order to get government seat, otherwise you have to opt for management seat,
usually the exams are conducted in the month of march to august (depending upon states), appear for these exams, go for counselling

best of luck
31st March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?

i have completed may ITI in electrical trade.now i want 2 do diploma in polytechnic.so plz can any 1 suggest me.in which year can i get the seat...means 1st or 2nd year.and should have 2 write the ceep entrance exam.or no need for addmission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?