3rd November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

When is the next entrance exam for MSc Mathematics course in Delhi University?

When is the next entrance examinations for M.Sc. Mathematics course at Delhi University ?

6th January 2012, 11:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next entrance exam for MSc Mathematics course in Delhi University?

Admission to M.Sc. Programme in Mathematics at both North and South Campuses of Delhi University is generally done through two modes. In the first mode 50% seats are filled on the basis of merit as per eligibility conditions. In the second mode 50% seats are filled up on the basis of an Entrance Test conducted by the Department of Mathematics of Delhi University. The dates for the entrance exams are not notified yet. Generally registration starts in the 1st week of june and is done till 3rd week of june and the test is held in the first week of july. Keep updated by following the official website of Delhi University; www.du.ac.in
22nd March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next entrance exam for MSc Mathematics course in Delhi University?

how could i recieve regular updates about procedure of MSC(MATHS) admission in du
6th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bsc.phy. sci.3rd yr mlnc.
i want to do msc.maths from du.
how can i get admission in du msc. maths?
i hv scored an aggregate of 63.5% in 1st &2nd year.
what shoud i do npw to take admission?
30th October 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what is date of notification for M.Sc.(MATHS) in delhi university
21st August 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

if I want to get admission in du campus for MSc maths then what I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?