9th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?

good evening sir, i am an women i just completed bsc with the aggregate of mathematics computer electronics in andhra university
I have wrote aucet msc electronics , msc mathematics entrance exam . won't to know which one is better msc electronics or msc mathematics (for an women )

Related Questions:
11th April 2014, 07:15 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?

Hello friend !!

M.Sc in Mathematics is suggestable for women rather than M.Sc in electronics.

The reason for suggesting this option is, you have many job opportunities right after the master degree but when you opt for Electronics you have many options too but in the field of Research for which you need to do additional master programmes.

So the best for you is M.Sc Maths.

M.Sc -- Master of Sciences in Mathematics.

This is a Post Graduation course which is usually done after the Graduation course i.e normally after B.Sc Maths.

Once you have done with this course and having this Degree in your hands then there are many opportunities for you to get in.

You can get into either Job or else you can continue with the additional Masters Programmes.

The Various Employment Fields are :

1) IT Industry
2) Lecturer
3) Higher Studies/ Research
3) Data mining jobs
4) Research analysyt
5) Statistician

But firstly, you can find the employment in all the IT Companies.

Companies like Micrsoft, Google, Oracle,Accenture, I-Gate, Cognizant etc which need advanced competence in many areas of Pure mathematics.

You know, Google employs the most number of Mathematicians every year.

Also if you are interested in Research Career, there are many positions available in Research Institutions and Universities.

Many financial services companies, research labs of multinational companies and others are aggressively recruiting Indian mathematicians.

The salaries offered are better than those offered to IT graduates.

Important **

If you are not interested in Teaching Field, you can go for Guest Lectures.

This means that, you will get a chance in various Schools and Agencies as a Guest Faculty.

For this you are paid more and also Payment will be done on the basis of how many hours spent but on the whole day class.

For this, you need to have Any Diploma or Short Term Course Certificate of Abacus or related to that.

Good Luck !!
28th July 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?

Which one is best for my carrier either m.sc (maths) or m.sc(chemistry) its urgent
3rd October 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is work maths employ in google oracle etc It compny?
7th May 2019, 06:38 PM
preethipg

Hi,
For women, Mathematics will be better.
If you take electronics, there will be lot to do in labs, those things are not possible for ladies especially.
Since, mathematics dont have any lab related works or challenges, that is better for women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?