22nd April 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How should I join MSc Mathematics?

i am interested in doing msc mathematics from pune university .i am currently pursuing bsc in mathematics.how do i go about it?do i need to give any entrance exam?when is the entrance exam and when forms will be out?

29th April 2013, 07:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join MSc Mathematics?

You can apply for M.Sc in mathematics, immediately after B.Sc in mathematics. Delhi University, Pune University, Osmania University, etc conducts entrance test for selection. Exams are usually conducted in the month of May. Score of the entrance test can be used for present academic year admissions. Forms and exam notifications will be issued in the month of March –April.
4th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to join MSc mathematics in Mysore university, may i know the procedure and requirements for admission.
19th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to refer CET model question papers. Is model question papers available?
18th January 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying b.sc in kuvempu university. I would like to join m.sc mathematics. How to apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?