6th August 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

When is the next recruitment of SBI clerk?

When is the next recruitment of sbi clerk, please send my email- [email protected].

13th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next recruitment of SBI clerk?

pleare send ibps rrb 2012 and 2013 officer scale 1 question paper [email protected]
15th June 2015, 07:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next recruitment of SBI clerk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the next recruitment of sbi clerk, please send my email- [email protected].
SBI almost ever year conducts an examination to recruit clerical cadres. The notification for this exam is published much in an advance and the interested candidates who applies first sits for a written exam and on getting selected is called for an interview session.

If you are able to clear the interview session too somehow then you will be appointed as the Assistants for a period of three years. To get promotion you have to sit for departmental tests or apply for the PO exams.

To sit for this examination one needs to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-
  • You should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice.
  • If the degree has been obtained through correspondence then you wont be allowed to sit for this exam.
  • The lower age limit for this exam is 21 years and the upper age limit is 28 years.
  • There is five years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates, three years for the OBC candidates and 10 years for the PWD candidates.
Questions for this exam will be asked from the following sections:-

(i) General Awareness
(ii) General English
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iv) Reasoning Ability
(v) Marketing Aptitude /Computer Knowledge

Official notification for this year's examination has not been released as yet. But you should keep checking the official website of SBI for any new update on the same.

Here is the link of the official website of SBI: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?