14th August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Question papers for SBI recruitment? I have applied for SBI Clerk post

Sir , i hav applied for sbi clerk posts and i have used my mail id in it but i did not get any mail about what i have applied for sbi . Pls seeing this msg pls give me info to do what required .

1st October 2012, 10:19 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for SBI recruitment? I have applied for SBI Clerk post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , i hav applied for sbi clerk posts and i have used my mail id in it but i did not get any mail about what i have applied for sbi . Pls seeing this msg pls give me info to do what required .

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~To give the SBI Clerk exam you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate with not less than 60% of marks at 10+2 level. The specified percentage needs to be secured by the general category candidates only.

~Since a diploma degree is equivalent to class 12 therefore if you have done a regular diploma degree whose duration is not less than two years then also you can sit for this exam. You need to get 60% of marks in this case as well.

~If you are a graduate and you have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized institution then also you can apply for this exam. As the minimum marks to obtain have not been mentioned therefore if you have the pass marks then you are eligible.

~You should attain the minimum age of 18 years to give this exam as that is the minimum age limit for this exam. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 28 years.

~There is however age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates there is age relaxation of 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.

~The selection procedure for this exam mainly includes two hurdles: 1) Written Exam and 2) Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in both the stages of selection.

~If you get the passing marks in the written exam then you may get a call for the interview session depending on the vacancies available. The final decision will be taken by taking together the marks obtained both in the written exam and interview session. They call a maximum of three people for one vacant post available.

~Scheme Of Examination:-

SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

State Bank of India & Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G.K. Publications

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

I have uploaded the papers for you here. So please download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. You should practice more such papers to get the hang of it. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 1.doc(41.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 2.doc(34.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 3.doc(39.5 KB, 81 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 4.doc(46.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 5.doc(40.0 KB, 107 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?