21st February 2013, 09:35 PM
prasanjit142

When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?

1.when the oas exam 2013 will be held?
2.what is the procedure to apply for the oas exam ?
3.what is the age limit ?
4.i have completed my B.tech in 2012 with Electrical and electronics branch,can i apply for the oas exam 2013 ?
5.What are the question pattern which are to be studied in this upcoming OAS exam?
6.how can i prepare myself for this exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about OAS exam? What is the procedure and question paper pattern? How can I prepare myself for this exam?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit? -- [New]
  3. What is the OAS entrance exam qualification?
  4. Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?
  5. Am I eligible to write OAS Exam being a B.Tech student with an age of 22 years? Which Books should I follow for this?
  6. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  8. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  9. What is the procedure to write CDS entrance exam? What is the age limit to fill the exam form?
  10. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  11. Age limit to apply for CDS exam? What is the maximum age limit?
  12. Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?
  13. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the age limit for group I exam? What is the procedure for the exam?
  15. How can I become an IAS officer? I am studying engineering
  16. Am I eligible for OAS exam if I am 4 ft 7 inch
  17. Which are the best books for preparation for OAS preliminary exam
  18. What is the age limit to apply for UP TET entrance exam?
29th March 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?

when will the next OAS online application be filled ?
28th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?

When the next OAS entrance exam will be held
3rd August 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

when did the o.a.s exam will be held
5th August 2013, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is B.A. Can i eligibli for OAS EXAM
11th August 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

When the next o a s exam will conduct?
13th August 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My Qualification is Diploma in I.T .Can I eligible for O.A.S Exam?
22nd August 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is BSC .can i eligible for O.A.S EXAM?
1st September 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

l m a serving defence person.my dob is 06 feb 1979. l m retiring on 31 may 2016. is there any age relaxation for ex servicemen?
21st September 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i am a computer science b.tech student can i appear for o.a.s exam
6th October 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc.nursing student.Can i appear O.A.S Exam
13th October 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in Arts,defence person is there any quota for defence personal?
23rd October 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir. My qualification is BA with pass sub.my age is 32 yrs and also I'm. a serving defence personal so can I apply for OAS 2014 and also can I get some relaxation in my age.
18th December 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Myself sunadhar sodi with completed 2 pass sc.i want to a OAS
21st December 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for oas i am a postgraduate student in economics.
15th January 2014, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification for O.A.S exam?
25th January 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

are ph elegible for oas
21st February 2014, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am ananta majhi age on 20years old.I want to know about the procedure of OAS exam
21st February 2014, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am ananta majhi age on 20years old.I want to know about the procedure of OAS exam
3rd June 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know when the OAS examination is going to be held on?
11th March 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir Can you give me details about the process and when it start the application
30th July 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc nursing student can I give OAS exam
7th September 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification for O.A.S exam?
Sir I am a B.A 1st Year History Honours student , Age 23
8th January 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir please solution me how to apply for oas exam. Sir I am 36 year old can I alligebul for oas exam & l am BA student.
16th January 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

When is the OAS entrance exam?
What is the procedure to apply for the OAS entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?