27th July 2010, 01:43 AM
gowthamraj

When should I start my preparation for GATE Aerospace Engineering?

HI,
I have joined B.E.Aeronautical engineering this year.I want to do my M.Tech in aerospace engineering at iits.When should i start my preparation?
Suggest some of the coaching institutes that offer GATE coaching in AE stream.many of them dont do that.what can i do?please reply....

Related Questions:
17th January 2012, 12:27 AM
krishnasolanki

Thumbs up Re: When should I start my preparation for GATE Aerospace Engineering?

HELLO:
GATE(graduate aptitude test for engineers), is a top most exam for engineers.
for the preparation of GATE . first you should have to prepare starts from 3rd year in engineering, Most of the 3rd year subjects are the main subjects for GATE:

the books for GATE would be your taxt books of the engineering:
you may prepare through them:
because they contain the hole knowledge about that particular topic:

and if you want to take any additional book:
then the book of GK publication is best for GATE:

you may prepare APTITUDE AND REASONING from BARON'S also:

good luck
17th January 2012, 10:48 AM
Bhavyasree vijayan

Default Re: When should I start my preparation for GATE Aerospace Engineering?

well dear,its a fantastic question .You only need a 3 months preperation ,but it should be in regular and proper channel.Not only to read the syllabus about aerospace engineering,but also include a general reading .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?