18th August 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

When should one apply for TANCET M.E? Date of application for it?

I m studing BE-cse final year when should apply for doing tancet ME ..can u please send the application date for applying.

17th January 2012, 12:15 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: When should one apply for TANCET M.E? Date of application for it?

Details regarding TANCET will be announced at the begining of March and the last date will be the end of april and the examinations will be conducted at the end of may or begining of june and the results will be announced at the end of june or begining of july.

for further details visit the site www.annauniv.edu
17th January 2012, 12:18 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: When should one apply for TANCET M.E? Date of application for it?

Details regarding TANCET will be announced at the begining of March and the last date will be the end of april and the examinations will be conducted at the end of may or begining of june and the results will be announced at the end of june or begining of july.

for further details visit the site www.annauniv.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?