21st September 2017, 11:32 AM
Raju manohare

When is the starting date of GDCA exam form online application?

When is the starting date of GDCA exam form online application? Can you please give me the official details which we need to follow for the same? Where to apply for the exam and how to get prepared for it? Please answer me faster.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  2. When is the starting date to fill GDCA exam online application form?
  3. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online application for this year(2018)?
  4. When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?
  5. When will be the Online Application form of GDCA exam released on the Internet?
  6. What is the application date for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy - GDCA exam and how to apply for the exam?
  7. Date and online application for GDCA May 2015 exam?
  8. When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?
  9. Where can I get application form for SET exam? Starting date of application form? When will be the exam?
  10. When is the last date for GDCA exam online Application 2017? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the same?
  11. What is the last date to apply online for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA) exam 2018?
  12. From when will the online application start for admission in GDCA and what is the procedure to apply?
  13. Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?
  14. When is the GDCA exam going to be conducted? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  15. How and by when to apply for GDCA exam for the session 2018? From which site to apply?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for UGC NET? What is the starting date of the online application?
  17. What is the syllabus of GDCA exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy? Procedure and age limit to apply? -- [New]
26th September 2017, 12:07 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: When is the starting date of GDCA exam form online application?

GDCA is the exa conducted by Maharashtra Public service commission for training course for Auditor of Co-Operative & Accountancy Organizations. After clearing GDCA examination you are eligible for your Accounting & Auditing Works & provides the eligibility to positions in government jobs

Eligiblity Criteria - B.Com commerce ( Students in final year of graduation may also apply)

Schedule o Exam - In the month of may every year.

Syllabous - quistion from the following of the areas are asked in the exam.

1. Theory and History of Cooperation
2. Co-operative Management
3. Co-Operative Law and other laws.
4. Accounts.
5. Co-operative Audit
6. Banking.

Contact - For more details you can contact on the below mentioned address.

Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Opposite High Court, Mahatma Gandhi Rd,
Mantralaya, Fort, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400023 ‎
022 2210 2222
13th November 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the starting date of GDCA exam form online application?

Hi, I am Nilesh Patel, I want to Know when GDC Exam Start?? Today date 13.11.18.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?