2nd October 2017, 11:41 AM
dilipmistri

When is the starting date to fill GDCA exam online application form?

When is the starting date to fill GDCA exam online application forms? Is it available for the present year or next year? Can someone please provide me with the right official information on this? Awaiting to get your response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When is the starting date of GDCA exam form online application?
  2. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  3. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online application for this year(2018)?
  4. When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?
  5. Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?
  6. When will be the Online Application form of GDCA exam released on the Internet?
  7. What is the application date for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy - GDCA exam and how to apply for the exam?
  8. From when will the online application start for admission in GDCA and what is the procedure to apply?
  9. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  10. Date and online application for GDCA May 2015 exam?
  11. When can I fill the GDCA exam form this year? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  12. When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?
  13. How should I fill the GDCA entrance exam form?
  14. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  15. Where can I get application form for SET exam? Starting date of application form? When will be the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  17. Important dates of MPPSC Assistant Public Prosecution Officer recruitment?
  18. What is Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy? Procedure and age limit to apply? -- [New]
15th October 2017, 12:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the starting date to fill GDCA exam online application form?

GDCA stands for Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate must have passed Bachelor of commerce degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.

IMPORTANT DATES

=> Date of issued of application form: 3 Feb 2018.

=> Last date of submission of application form: 22 Feb 2018

=> Date of Examination: 25 May 2018.
10th February 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the starting date to fill GDCA exam online application form?

I was failed in 3 Subjects in GDCA exam. How can I re-apply for the same subject. Do I need to give all the subject or only 3 Subject? What is the process of application? Please guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?