7th February 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the application date for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy - GDCA exam and how to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Government Diploma In Co-Operation And Accountancy (GDCA) exam this year so I want to know what is the starting date of GDCA exam online application? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  2. When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?
  3. What is the last date to apply online for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA) exam 2018?
  4. How and by when to apply for GDCA exam for the session 2018? From which site to apply?
  5. Admission procedure to study Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy?
  6. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online application for this year(2018)?
  7. Last date to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy for the year 2018? -- [New]
  8. From when will the online application start for admission in GDCA and what is the procedure to apply?
  9. What is the format of questions for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA, 2018?
  10. Previous 5 years solved question papers for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy Board (GDCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take admission in GDC and A after graduating in B.A?
  12. When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?
  13. GDCA exam 2018 syllabus
  14. After completing my M.Com can I pursue Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Panel Registration of GDCA having passed the GDCA exam in 2008?
  16. Do I need to reappear for all papers of GDCA even after passing some of them in order to clear the full course?
  17. When is the last date for GDCA exam online Application 2017? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the same?
  18. When is the starting date of GDCA exam form online application?
13th February 2018, 06:21 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the application date for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy - GDCA exam and how to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Government Diploma In Co-Operation And Accountancy (GDCA) exam this year so I want to know what is the starting date of GDCA exam online application? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible

The Tentative Dates for GDCA exam 2018 :

Date of issue of online application form : February, 2018

Last date of form submission of form : February,2018

Examination Date : May,2018.

Till now there is no news regrading examination date of GDCA exam 2018. You need to keep on eye on the official page of GDCA .

Registration Procedure:

- You must visit the official page of GDCA

- Fill the online application form

- They will give you the code and password and all the details related to registration process. You need to follow the steps as mentioned on the official page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?