7th September 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

When is UGC NET form for Dec going to be available?

when the ugc net forms for dec2012 available & i am pursuing m.com in business administration so whether i can choose commerce or mgt only

4th October 2012, 11:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is UGC NET form for Dec going to be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the ugc net forms for dec2012 available & i am pursuing m.com in business administration so whether i can choose commerce or mgt only
First, M.com candidates can only choose "Commerce" subject in NET and if you have choose Business Administration in M.com, then you have to go for "Management" Subject in NET Examination. So, its better if you can choose subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only.

The examination is conducted in June and December every year and for this year June examination was already completed.

If you are Interested, then wait for December examination Notification. The Notification is Going to be Published soon in the Month of October. Eligible and Interested candidate may fill the application form online from the official website of UGC.

You have to pay the fees of Rs 450 through challan form in SBI Bank and then you can fill online application form of NET.

You have to choose 1 subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only, You can download the syllabus for same from the official website. The examination is Objective and there is no negative marking in the examination. Please prepared well as per the pattern and syllabus.

If you want more information about NET Examination, then please check the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
11th October 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Whn fill up d from of net com?
12th October 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have given exam mba 3 sem 2012,correspondence through ptu.am i eligible for net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?