11th August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

When will be the 2nd chance compartment 12th exam

When will be the 2nd chance compartment xii exam forms avilable in schools and what is the last date for submission,also what are the procedures plss help???

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the 2nd chance compartment of 12th exam
  2. Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?
  3. Can I get 2nd chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam
  4. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  5. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  6. How to prepare for compartment in BS?
  7. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam?
  9. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  10. Do I have a chance to get into any college after passing in CBSE compartment exam?
  11. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  12. How to apply for private 3rd chance compartment
  13. How can I fill the 2nd compartment form after failing in 1st compartment?
  14. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  15. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [New]
  16. How to do compartment in economics?
  17. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  18. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results?
15th September 2015, 09:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the 2nd chance compartment 12th exam

Compartmental examination is a golden opportunity provided to those who have failed in any one subject of their board examination to avoid a loss of crucial academic year.

Also the application form for the same examination is made available on the respective official link of board of education with the declaration of board results the application is received for 22 days from the date of declaration.

Sorry to inform you that there is no provision of 2nd compartmental examination. Once you have failed in your compartmental examination you will have to reappear in your board examination next year to get higher secondary school degree.
16th September 2015, 01:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the 2nd chance compartment 12th exam

Compartmental examination is the examination which is held by the purpose of avoiding a loss of an academic year from the students career who has failed in any one subject of their respective board examination.

The notifications and application forms for the same examination are released by the declaration of board results and one has to apply for the same examination within 22 days from the date of relase of the application form on the official website of their respective board of education.

Sorry to let you know that there is no provision of 2nd chance for compartmental examination and students failing in the first compartmental examination has to reappear in their board examination once again next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?