1st March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission start in B.Ed? My main subject is Hindi

When the admission will be started in B. Ed. The main subject is Hindi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  2. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 40% in B.A? Which colleges can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course after qualifying for B.A course without any subject from Matriculation to B.A?
  4. How may I do B.Ed in Hindi? Is it compulsory to have Hindi as an optional subject in B.A for the same?
  5. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  6. How do I proceed for getting into NID for graduation? -- [New]
  7. Can I do B.Ed after passing B.A in Hindi, English, Sociology?
  8. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  9. How can I give Hindi exam in 10th my board? Is Hindi necessary for government jobs?
  10. KAS preliminary entrance exam model question papers?
  11. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Mumbai University?
  12. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  13. How can I take admission in Hindi B.Ed? I have completed graduation
  14. Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?
  15. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  16. How to take french as main subject?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  18. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
1st April 2017, 12:50 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will the admission start in B.Ed? My main subject is Hindi

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. The admission in course is on the basis of entrance examination as well as through merit score in some of the universities.

The application form for the admission will be available now for some of them and will be available in April for other universities.

The criteria for admission in the universities is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% ( different in few universities ).

The entrance examination and complete admission procedure will continue till June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?