12th January 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms for various Hotel management Colleges of Delhi be available?

In which month application forms for hotel management be available for colleges of Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  2. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  3. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  4. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  5. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  6. How can I get application forms of hotel management?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee for HM course?
  10. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  11. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  12. Date of forms for Hotel Management from Pusa, Delhi?
  13. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  17. Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session
  18. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
12th January 2011, 07:35 PM
mishra245

Default Re: When will the application forms for various Hotel management Colleges of Delhi be available?

you have qualified your 10+2 examination with the required percentage of marks are eligible to apply for this course offered over a period of four years.
The diploma programs in hotel management offered by various other institutes in Delhi are generally of three years duration.
the forms are available at the Mid of may to last of june of that year.
28th March 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms for various Hotel management Colleges of Delhi be available?

Hi,
I want to fill the appliaction form & in some of the colleges the forms are out.
So, I would like to know abt the appliaction for the Govt. Institutes.
Thanks
Himanshu
Ph# 9654953120
5th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

HI,
is there any facility for filing form for hotel management after the date expired
23rd July 2011, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

hii
can u talk tu me how much fees of hotal managment delhi pusa college
22nd June 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hii
actually right now i,m giving my 12 examination but i want to know that in which month entrance form of ihm college in mumbai
my contact number
(vivek shrivastava)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?