24th November 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session

Please furnish me with the details including admission procedure in Indian institute of hotel management,Delhi. Also tell me the detail about application forms and beginning of session in 2011 .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  2. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  3. Procedure of admission in IIHM Delhi?
  4. How to get admission in IIHM Delhi?
  5. What is the fee structure for IIHM for next 4 years session?
  6. How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board
  7. Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?
  8. Is maths compulsory for admission in B.Com (hons) at DU? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for Ph.D(In zoology) course in Delhi University? From where can I get the application forms for the same? What's the procedure for the same?
  10. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam?
  11. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the last date to join M.Com course in IGNOU? What is the fee structure of M.Com?
  13. What is the date of sale of application forms for B.Ed?
  14. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  17. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
2nd December 2010, 09:09 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session

Hi,
You would have to appear for an online entrance examination E-CHAT (Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test). On successfully clearing the test, the students will have to appear for a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.

You should have passed or appeared in 12th exam.

For 2011 it will starting the application in March-April
22nd April 2011, 07:11 PM
ADIL BERI

Default Re: Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please furnish me with the details including admission procedure in Indian institute of hotel management,Delhi. Also tell me the detail about application forms and beginning of session in 2011 .
I HAVE BEEN REGISTERED NOW IWANT TO MAKE ON LINE PAYMENT FOR eCHAT ADMIT CARD WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE
7th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what type of job we get after completing hotel management
and which is the best institute of hotel management in india
14th May 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i havent received admit card for online exam of 2011... what to do
16th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hii sir.. i am appeared in class 12th.. and i am also applied in echat 2011 ... sir please explain me in detail
wht can we do in gdpi .. i mean wht is happn in there... plzzz help me sir
1st June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have appeared for e-CHAT and GDPI but i don't know when and where the result will be announce.i have appeared e-chat at lajpat nagar -4 and GDPI at taj ambassader at khan market. so pls let me know the require information.
18th September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i am an english honours final yr student. i want 2 seek Masters in hotel management 4m IIHM. plzz tell me d details of d ways n time of admission and the total cost of d course. its very important 4 me . plzz help
6th December 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

can i know when will the form come out.....and from will get it
18th March 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria for appearing in admisshion test?
3rd April 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

could you tell me the total 3 years course fee of B H M b its me very important?
28th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi, after completing H.M you can not only work in hotels and resorts but can also work in the retail sector,Sales and Marketing,Accounts,etc.H.M people get selected in various sectors.All you need is right attitude,passion towards your work and patience to work long hours.

Hope your query has been met with satisfaction.

Good Luck!
17th May 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me
what date we may apply for the course and how many total seats are there?
10th October 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a student of class 11cmmerce,and I want to pursue a carrier in hotel management after 12.please tell me how to apply in IIHM. What is the criteria,where do I get the forms,everything in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?