21st May 2012, 08:00 PM
Dir.Vasanth

Can i do MCA in regular after doing BSc 2nd in distance education?

Sir, i am doing bsc 2nd in distance education (bharathiyar univ.).
Can i do MCA in regurlar?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode -- [New]
  2. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  3. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  4. Can I do MCA in regular after BSc Maths in distance education
  5. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  6. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for MSc computers in JNTU this year if I have BCA background?
  8. Best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed BSc IT under distance education programme
  9. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  10. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  11. How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)
  12. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  13. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  14. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  15. Am i eligible for joining M.Tech program at regular level after my distance learning MCA course from Annamalai University?
  16. Books to be referred to clear the NET exam in Geography subject?
  17. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  18. Is there any job availability for distance education in future for MCA course?
3rd August 2012, 10:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MCA in regular after doing BSc 2nd in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir.Vasanth View Post
Sir, i am doing bsc 2nd in distance education (bharathiyar univ.).
Can i do MCA in regurlar?

Candidate who seeks to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from any of the recognized Institution, must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University with Mathematics as one of the subjects or having Mathematics at the +2 levels. The duration of the program is three years. Admission is based on the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Examinations conducted on various level including by the Individual Institutions. Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor Degree program are also eligible to apply for the program. Candidates who have pursued the Degree program through Distance mode are also eligible, given the University is recognized.

For detail information refer to the official website of the University of concern.
1st November 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i have completed my bca with sikkim manipal university and now i m pursuing mu MCA degree with regular college...
Can i apply for TCS company..?
sir plzzz give me the answer....
22nd June 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MCA regular after 1st year pursuing through Ignou? Can i apply for 2nd year MCA in any regular colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?