23rd November 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

When will the B.Com private exam be held?

When is bcom private exam held?...please tell me the date of it

7th December 2011, 01:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the B.Com private exam be held?

Hello Friend,
Your question is incomplete as you have not mentioned the name of the institution or college from which you want to pursue the B.Com degree course. Every college in different states of India has their own dates for registration and exams. If you can be more precise than i will be able to answer your query.

Regards
17th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when will b.com exam held
17th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when b.com exam held in csgm 2012
14th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

when will be the second year bcom (mg university, kerala) examination for english held?
14th August 2012, 02:11 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Hello Friend,
Your question is incomplete as you have not mentioned the name of the institution or college from which you want to pursue the B.Com degree course. Every college in different states of India has their own dates for registration and exams. If you can be more precise than i will be able to answer your query.

ALL THE BEST.
2nd December 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

when are b.com exams held in hr college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?