4th May 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

When will the BBA form come out and where to get it?

when will bba form will come and from wherei get...please tell me what to do

1st June 2012, 09:42 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the BBA form come out and where to get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will bba form will come and from wherei get...please tell me what to do
BBA stands for Bachelor in business administration and this is 3 years undergraduate degree course, the course is divided into 6 semester and to get admission in this course you have to complete your 12Th examination first, If you have completed your Intermediate examination, then you can apply for this course.

The admission procedure was already started, The admission is based on entrance test, or you will also get direct admission in some colleges.

If you have scored good marks in your 12Th examination i.e more than 60% Marks, then you will get direct admission in some colleges like LPU (Lovely professional University).

The admissions in other colleges like Amity university are based on written test followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview. The admission process was already started and you can apply for the same. To apply for the course please visit the official website and fill the application form online. After filling the application form, you will get a call or admit card to appeared for the test and then you will get admission in BBA.

So, please visit the official websites of top colleges and check the admission process criteria and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then please apply for the admissions. The detailed information regarding admissions is properly mentioned in the official websites of Universities.
1st June 2012, 11:25 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

BBA eligibility criteria:-
>He or she should have passed their Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with a minimum of 40% marks.
>age should be between 17-22 years old

Admission procedure:-
Admission to BBA shall be done on the basis of 12th class score of the admission seekers. The minimum criterion of admission will be 50% marks in 12th in any discipline. Group Discussion and Personal Interview will also form part of the admission procedure. The Group Discussions and Interviews will be administered by the panel of experts constituted by the college.

The weightage of marks that shall be given to the admission seeker shall be as follows...

12th Score - 50%
Group Discussion - 25%
Personal Interview - 25%

Top BBA institutes in India are as follows:-
St. Francis College for Women
Satya Institute of Media and Management
St.Josephs College of Commerce
KIIT School of Management - IBAT
Prestige Institute of Management and Research
Apeejay Institute of Management
Fostiima Business School
Badruka College Post Graduate Center
Chandigarh Business School (CBS)
Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC)
14th December 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in12Th standard at. dpsch. delhi. My subj.are pcm with pei wdo environmrtal engg. afvice me what is the srcope in future and whichis the. Best. Engg. college in gujratlp_
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?