10th March 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

When will the CGPE exams be held in Karnataka and what is the application procedure?

Hello sir,
i am ravichandra.m from karnataka,bijapur i want to be a c.i.d officer now i am learning bba in bba 4th sem. So i am requesting you to provide me the time when cgpe exams will be heids in karnataka and where and what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for appearing in CGPE for B.Tech student?
  2. Where can I get TNPSC application form? When will the exam be held?
  3. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  4. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  5. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  6. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  7. When will the BEE exams for EM and EA be held? Procedure of applying?
  8. How many types of PSU exams are going to be held? How can I get the application form? Names of the PSU exams?
  9. Am i eligible to take CGPE exam after doing B.E environmental engineering
  10. Date of PGCET, Karnataka for Pharmacy students? Where to get the application forms?
  11. When is the CGPE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  14. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  15. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  16. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held? -- [New]
  17. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  18. How to apply for drug inspector post in state of Karnataka? What is the application procedure and date of examination?
13th December 2020, 07:53 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: When will the CGPE exams be held in Karnataka and what is the application procedure?

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:

• Inspectors of Income Tax.

• Preventive Officers in Customs.

• Examiner in Customs.

• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.

You can visit official website of Karnataka Kerala region.
The link of website is ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?