17th September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

When will be the Counselling to join M.Tech course with a rank of 8500 in GATE Exam?

pls tell me when will be the m.tech councelling.i got 8500 rank in gate.

Related Questions:
  1. What should be my rank in GATE to join IT?
  2. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  3. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  5. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  6. Which colleges I can get seat for M-Pharmacy course having secured a rank of 8500 in GPAT Exam?
  7. List of the colleges for M.Tech counseling?I have scored 341 in GATE with 25.33 marks, 90.37 percentile and 10602 rank
  8. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  9. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling? -- [New]
  10. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  11. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  12. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  13. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE?
  14. Where I can get admission after getting 5245 rank in GATE exam? Is there any separate counselling for colleges in AP? I belong to OBC category
  15. Can I get a seat in IP if my rank in IPU is 8500 in ODGEN category?
  16. Which college shall I get with an AIEEE AIR of 149000, AIR OBC rank of 49,000 and state OBC rank of 8500?
  17. ISM dhanbad counselling for mtech through GATE: Required Score? and for BIT Mesra, DCE/NSIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in a top college after securing a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
15th August 2016, 10:09 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the Counselling to join M.Tech course with a rank of 8500 in GATE Exam?

GATE is a Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. For Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering candidate should have bachelor degree from a recognized university. The tentative date of Counselling to join M.Tech course with a rank of 8500 in GATE Exam is 22 July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?