5th January 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?

friend,
i got 30.33 marks out of 100 in GATE
392 is GATE CSE SCORE
i want the rank list of the last year counselling.
atleast i need info on admission in anna univ....
help me

Related Questions:
  1. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  3. Is 11 cutoff enough for admission through Anna University counseling?
  4. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  5. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  6. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  7. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?
  9. List of colleges for counselling in Madurai?
  10. Am i eligible for Anna University sports counseling? I have scored 400 marks
  11. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  12. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  13. Eligibility to appear in TNEA after completing 12th standard?
  14. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate?
  16. Which branch will I get in Anna University after scoring 4602 rank in GATE? When does the counseling start?
  17. Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
6th December 2017, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?

You have got a decent score for admission at Anna University, but it will also depend on your category. If you belong to general category, then it will be tough to get admission.

If you belong to any reserved category, then it will be easy for you to get admission with this score at Anna university.
8th January 2019, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?

May I know the exact procedure to get admission in Anna University for ISC students, i.e. the cut off calculation, any quota, compared with HSC students. Please enlighten us which will helpful to most of ISC students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?