4th December 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the engineering entrance exam forms be available?

When will form for engg entrance exam will be available....please tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. Forms of various engineering entrance exams?
  2. When the forms are gong to be available for engineering entrance exam for admission in DCE?
  3. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  4. Date of sale of ISRO engineering entrance exam forms? From where to buy the forms?
  5. Date of sale of Marine Engineering Exam Forms?
  6. How to get the forms of Civil Engineering entrance exam?
  7. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  8. From where to find class 11th and diploma in engineering entrance exam forms?
  9. When do forms of various engineering entrance exams start releasing?
  10. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of online forms submission for MHT CET exam
  12. Where to get the forms for medical entrance exam?
  13. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. When is the entrance exam of BSc Forestry? When to get the application forms?
  16. Where to get the various entrance exam MBBS entrance exam
  17. Where to get the forms for JMFC entrance exam?
  18. When are the engineering entrance exam forms available?
5th December 2011, 07:33 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the engineering entrance exam forms be available?

Dear pal,
admission to the engineering course is made through counselling based marks in higher secondary exam or entrance exam marks. Entrance exam are conducted both at national and state level.
AIEEE and IIT JEE are the two exams which many students attempt. Aieee is to get admission into the iit and top engineering colleges in India. Whereas jee is conducted for admitting the candidates to various iit branches in India. The application form for both the exam are available at official website and at bank branches. The issue of application has started already. So hurry up only few more days are there for the last date for the exam. So apply soon.
In few states like tamil nadu admission is based on the marks secured in the higher secondary exam. Other than this few deemed univeritw conducts separate exams.
For detailed information give your question with your location or the entrance exam name.
5th December 2011, 12:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will form for engg entrance exam will be available....please tell me the date for it
IIT JEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

Form availability ---- 11th November, 2011

Last date for submitting form – ---5th December, 2011

Availability of online forms for IIT JEE 2012 –--- From 11th November 2011 to 10th December 2011

IIT JEE 2012 date –---8th April, 2012 (Sunday)

IIT JEE 2012 Result declaration date –--- 16th May, 2012

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

Date of AIEEE 2012 Examination (Offline) ----- 29.04.2012

Dates of AIEEE 2012 Online Examination ----- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Last Date of receipt Application form ----- 05.01.2012

Date of dispatch of AIEEE 2012 Admit Card ----- 10.03.2012 to 31.03.2012

Declaration of AIEEE 2012 Results ----- On or before 15.06.2012
21st January 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

when will the ip engineering entrance exams' forms be published?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?