28th December 2011, 01:44 PM
Ritesh Upadhayay1995

When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University?

Sir I want to know that when will the entrance examination of B.Sc of Allahabad University held?

Related Questions:
  1. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  4. Colleges under Allahabad University where can I get admission with 139 marks in entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  6. Sample question papers for BSc Maths of Allahabad University and BHU?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  8. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  9. What is the question pattern of entrance exam for post graduation conducted by allahabad agriculture university?
  10. Number of questions in Allahabad University BCA entrance exam? Tips for preparation?
  11. MSc entrance exam questions for Maths of Allahabad university?
  12. Question papers of Physics of Allahabad University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  14. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam.
  15. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  16. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  17. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  18. When PhD(Mass Communication) entrance exam will be conducted by Allahabad University?
19th June 2012, 07:34 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University?

Important Dates

On-line registration at www.auadmission.co.in: 24th March, 2012 to 25th April, 2012

Sale of OMR form Pravesh Bhawan, Chaitham Lines, University of Allahabad: 24th March, 2012 to 25th April, 2012 (on all days including holidays between 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.)

Last date of online registration: 25th April, 2012, Wednesday

Last date of OMR forms submission at the counters of Pravesh Bhawan, Chaitham Lines, University of Allahabad: 25th April, 2012, Wednesday, 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (the counter will also remain open on holidays)

Download of admit cards at www.auadmission.co.in: 08th May, 2012, Tuesday

Date of admission test

B.A.: 22nd May, 2012, Tuesday, 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.

B.Sc, B.Sc (Applied Science, Home Science): 23rd May, 2012, Wednesday, 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.

B.Com/BPE/B.Music/BFA: 23rd May, 2012, Wednesday, 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.

Declaration of results: 15th June, 2012, Friday

Counseling and commencement of admissions (At Pravesh Bhawan, University of Allahabad): 20th June, 2012, Wednesday onwards
26th April 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University?

When will be the entrance exam of Bsc 2013 of allahabad university going to held
3rd May 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know when will be the entrance exam of bsc .
11th December 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know that when will B.Sc enterance exam of Allahabad University held and i want to unsolved paper of all subject of B.Sc entrance exam of precious year.plz send all detail.
6th May 2014, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know when will B.Sc enterance exam of Allahabad University held ?
7th May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam of bscPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
30th May 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam for BSC (PCM) in allahabad university?
30th May 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam of b.sc.math
SAURABH PANDEY
31st May 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of b.sc entrance exam of AU. How should be the paper be designed.
17th June 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

from where i will get the entrance test sample papers of allahabad university for b com 1st year???????????
24th January 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Does Allahabad university offers B.Sc. computer science????If yes please tell when will the entrance exams for year 2015 will be held!!
26th March 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Plese tell me about B.sc(Home sc) exam type of paper
I want to take subject. 1.Geogrophy,History, Home science. That is posibale or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?