1st December 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?

Hello Sir, I have done my M.Sc. in nutritional sciences from Allahabad University. Right now I am waiting for my 4th semester results which will probably be out in august. I have also done a project work from Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, Varanasi. I have done my B.Sc in botany, chemistry from Ewing Christian College which is also affiliated to Allahabad University. I have scored more than 80% marks in all the semesters in M.Sc and I am very sure that it will continue in 4th semester also. Now i want to do a 6 month internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi. I want to know what is the procedure, eligibility, and qualifications required to apply for that. Do I need to give an entrance exam for that? If yes, then how to get the application forms, date of entrance exam, fees and the syllabus for that. Looking forward for a positive response. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  2. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  4. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  5. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  6. How to purchase AIIMS application form? Last date to apply and cost of application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS application forms for MBBS course?
  9. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  10. Last date to submit application forms for admission in MSc Anatomy in AIIMS Delhi? From where to get the forms?
  11. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  12. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  13. Last date of forms for BCA from Allahabad University?
  14. Date of availability of application forms, last date date to apply and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination 2011
  15. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  16. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  17. AIIMS exam date of next year? Date of sale of application forms?
  18. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?