3rd September 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the question pattern of entrance exam for post graduation conducted by allahabad agriculture university?

Hello..........

I have done with my graduation in BBA. I want to do MBA in media and event management from Allahabad agriculture university. i want to know the types of question asked during entrance test ( especially in optional question)? Can someone please help me with the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agronomy) with JRF? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  3. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  4. Minimum Qualification to pursue Ph.D?
  5. What should I study in Post Graduation other than Agriculture after completing B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  6. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english
  8. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  9. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  10. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  11. Can i do Agricultural BSc after studying MPC?
  12. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for Post Graduation Engineering?
  14. Is it easy to get Ag BSc seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?
  16. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  17. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Allahabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?