5th October 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam of CDAC?

when will be the entrance of c dac ..could u please provide to me the probable date of it

3rd March 2012, 12:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam of CDAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the entrance of c dac ..could u please provide to me the probable date of it
Candidate holding a degree in Engineering in either undergraduate or post graduate level with a minimum of 55% are eligible for the CDAC common entrance test. The exam was held on 29th of January, 2012. CDAC is a full time Post graduate course . The duration of the test is 2 hours.

The Test is held by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing[CDAC] for the following courses:
Diploma in System Software Development
Diploma in Embedded System Design
Diploma in Advanced Business Computing
24th May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir i am v.purna naga sri i completed my b.tech in e.c.e branch i am a fresher student i want to join in ur college when will be the entrance exam? & what i have to prepare for that exam plaese reply me sir thank you
30th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

HAI SIR MY NAME IS HEMASUNDAR REDDY WHEN DID CDAC ENTRANCE EXAM
PLEASE KINDLY GIVE THE TOTAL INFORMATION @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?