21st May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get admission after getting 130000 rank in WBJEE?

which collage can i get after scoring 130000 rank in wbjee???

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  2. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  4. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  5. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  7. Which engineering college can I get after scoring WBJEE rank of 7760?
  8. In which Colleges I can get admission with a rank of 16430 in WBJEE?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  10. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  12. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 745 in WBJEE?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 47731 in WBJEE?
  14. How could I join Defence Services after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from BITS?
  15. Possible colleges for me after scoring 462 in WBJEE?
  16. What will be my rank if I obtain 107 marks in WBJEE Medical? Any chance of admission in medical colleges?
  17. What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur
  18. Can I get admission in Jadavpur/Shibpur or other government colleges in Management Quota if I get a rank of 31958 in WBJEE?
30th July 2012, 07:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission after getting 130000 rank in WBJEE?

With a rank of 130000 in WBJEE you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in college/universities for engineering courses. You would get preference in colleges in West Bengal as candidates qualifying in AIEEE gets the first preference in engineering colleges across India.
However, your class 12 aggregate percentage also plays an important role to get you a seat, which you haven't mentioned.

In West Bengal you can try in the below mentioned college/university:

University Institute of Technology, Engineering Department of Burdwan University:
www.burdwanuniversity.net

Calcutta University:
www.caluniv.ac.in

Siliguri Institute of Technology:
www.sittechno.org

It would have been easier if you would have mentioned the name of the desired city/state from where you want to pursue the degree course.

In other states you would get 2nd preference. 1st preference would go to the candidates qualified in AIEEE.
However, few best universities where you can get seats are:
Manipal University
www.manipal.edu
0820-2571978

Manav Rachna International University:
www.mriu.ac.in
0353-6500215

Lovely Professional University:
www.lpu.in
0824-404404

Punjab Technical University:
www.ptu.ac.in

Please ask your question providing full academic details along with the desired engineering degree course you want to pursue, to get the precise answer for desired question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?