5th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

When will the entrance exam be held? I have passed BSc 3rd year with general subject

I wana ask that when wil the entres exam held?and i had pas bsc 3rd with genral subject can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  2. What is the syllabus for B.Com entrance exam?
  3. How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons
  4. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  5. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a BSc Biotechnology hons 3rd year student
  7. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  8. Can I apply for improvement exam for second time? -- [New]
  9. Can I appear for CS intermediate program? I am a B.Com 3rd year student
  10. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  11. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  13. Can I appear for UPSC exam under Railway Recruitment Board? When is the entrance exam held?
  14. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
  15. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am doing BSc 3rd year from Lucknow University
  16. What is the salary after completing M.Tech after B.Tech with polytechnic diploma
  17. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  18. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
7th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the entrance exam be held? I have passed BSc 3rd year with general subject

After B.sc in chemistry what type of exam are held??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?