25th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam for IAS exam?

when will the entrance exam for IAS, be conducted, will it be twice an year or only at once?
also what are the subjects to be read for the same? please send the details through mail, at [email protected].

5th October 2012, 02:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam for IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the entrance exam for IAS, be conducted, will it be twice an year or only at once?
also what are the subjects to be read for the same? please send the details through mail, at [email protected].
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and Generally IAS is consider higher cadre than IPS. To become IAS, you have to registered first for UPSC Preliminary examination, There are two paper in Preliminary examination i.e Paper-I and II.

Both these paper is objective with negative marking and you need a good preparation to cracked this examination.

First you have to start your preparation with General Studies i.e Paper-I, for following concepts those are as follows, Economy, History, Polity, Ecology and Biodiversity, Geography and General Science. For these concepts you have to refer NCERT Books.

After that you have to also prepare for Paper -II, you have to prepare for Numerical ability, Language Comprehension, Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning. If you cracked this examination, the you are eligible to Registered for Main examination.

This examination is conducted 1 times in a year in two stages, preliminary and Mains, Those who cracked preliminary and eligible for Mains.

Mains exam consist nine descriptive papers, you have to select two optional subjects for four papers. You have to choose two optional subjects according to your interest.

DATES OF CIVIL SERVICES:

=> Notification Published: 02/Feb/2013
=> Last date of apply: 04/March/2013
=> Preliminary Exam Date:19/May/2013

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination. Only graduate candidates are eligible for this examination and age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, If you need more details just visit the official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 04:54 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend..............

IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service

Aspirants Candidates first crack the Civil Examination, this examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission

Important Dates for Civil examination : -

Official Notification issued on February, 2013

and

Last date for Application in March, 2013

Preliminary Examination conducted on May, 2013 may be

Eligibility Criteria :-

** Candidates must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university

** Final year students also eligible for this examination

** Candidates age should between 21 to 30 years

** Candidates should be a citizen of India

********all the best************
5th October 2012, 04:55 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend..............

IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service

Aspirants Candidates first crack the Civil Examination, this examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission

Important Dates for Civil examination : -

Official Notification issued on February, 2013

and

Last date for Application in March, 2013

Preliminary Examination conducted on May, 2013 may be

Eligibility Criteria :-

** Candidates must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university

** Final year students also eligible for this examination

** Candidates age should between 21 to 30 years

** Candidates should be a citizen of India

********all the best************
5th October 2012, 06:20 PM

hi,

UPSC:union public service commission conducts the IAS exam every year one time
which has two stages
1)preliminary
2)main

DATES OF CIVIL SERVICES:

=> Notification Published: 02/Feb/2013
=> Last date of apply: 04/March/2013
=> Preliminary Exam Date:19/May/2013

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination. Only graduate candidates are eligible for this examination and age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, If you need more details just visit the official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
24th June 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

My name is sravan reddy
I am interested in ias my goal
How to entrance iaa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?