10th September 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?

sir
my question is i want to become an IAS officer .how can i prepare for this .... i'm completed graduation and at present running MA.ENGLISH . i have no knolewledge for this preparing and no study material.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  2. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  3. How can I become an IAS officer after pursuing Physiotherapy?
  4. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in HR specialization?
  5. How can I become an IAS officer? I am pursuing Physiotherapy
  6. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  7. Can I prepare for IAS after completing MBA in HR?
  8. Required Qualification to give IAS Exam? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam being a candidate from BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for IAS and IPS? Study Materials to prepare for these Exams?
  10. Study material to be referred for IAS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  11. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can a candidate prepare for IAS exam without any expense? -- [New]
  13. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I have completed graduation
  14. Study Materials to prepare for IAS Exam in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  16. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in CSE pursuing 2nd year?
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam? I have completed B.E
  18. How to prepare for IAS Exam and how to improve English language being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
24th August 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?

sir which main subjects or side(like art or science) are nessesary to become an i.a.s officer from high school to graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?