1st December 2010, 09:28 AM
kumarvinu28

When will the exam of Uttar pradesh Rajya vidyut nigam limited be held?

my self vinod kumar
i have completed my b.tech from bundelkhand university , jhansi
i have aaplied for UPRVUNL...bt still there is no any information about exam

Related Questions:
  1. RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) question papers for Electronics and Communication
  2. Previous year papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  3. Previous year question papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited? -- [New]
  4. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  5. Syllabus for Rajya Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited for Junior engineer post in Electrical and communication?
  6. Syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam for Electrical Engineer?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  8. Previous years question papers of Accountant in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
  9. What should I do to apply for 4 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam being a Diploma ECE student? Contact address of Jal Nigam Office?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
  11. Age limit to apply for Clerk post in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam?
  12. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?
  13. What is the grade of assistant engineer?
  14. Which courses can be done to get a job in electrical core?
  15. Contact Information of various Electronics Companies in UP?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  17. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
27th February 2012, 07:46 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: When will the exam of Uttar pradesh Rajya vidyut nigam limited be held?

UPRVUNL & UPJVNL is having a requirement for young and talented professionals in the field of Engineeringfor operation & maintenance of their power stations, constructing new projects and for their financial accounting.

The Applications for these openings may be submitted online from eligible Indian Nationals to the following Executive & Ministerial positions (For UPRVUNL ONLY) and Supervisory positions (for UPRVUNL & UPJVNL both).

The Candidates who want to appear For Executive Positions should be Minimum 21 yrs & Maximum 35 yrs as on 01-07-2009 and For Junior Engineers (T), the Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 yrs while the Maximum is 35 yrs as on 01-07-2009.

Application Fee :

Interested Candidates who wants to appear for the following positions have to issue a crossed Demand Draft (Valid for minimum next 06 months) issued from any scheduled bank drawn in favour of “U.P. RAJYA VIDYUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD.” payable at “LUCKNOW” for the amount given below is required to be enclosed with downloaded registered application form as “NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE”:-

(A) Executive Level [For the post of AE(T), AO(T), MO & Chief chemist]:-
(i) Rs. 1000/- (For General & OBC candidates)
(ii) Rs. 700/- ( For SC/ ST Candidates)

(B) Supervisory Level [ For the post of JE(T) & Asstt. Accountant]:-
(i) Rs. 800/- (For General & OBC candidates)
(ii) Rs. 500/- ( For SC/ ST Candidates)

(C) Ministerial Level [For the Post of Office Assistant Grd-III (Accounts)]:-
(i) Rs. 630/- (For General & OBC candidates)
(ii) Rs. 340/- ( For SC/ ST Candidates)

Application Procedure :

Interested Candidates need to Apply online from 17/03/2010 to 7/04/2010 at UPRVUNL website only. After applying online, Candidates are requested to please take a print out and send this with application fee. The envelope should be super scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________Post Code_________ . Send it by ordinary post (No other form of Post shall be acceptable) to :-
8th October 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the exam of Uttar pradesh Rajya vidyut nigam limited be held?

which books is prefer for prepration of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited RVPN junior engineer exam 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?