4th February 2010, 11:45 PM
pankajrahul

Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?

Sir please send me the information about the "Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee)" "Advt. No. 60/2009", Examination date and schedule
please sir send me the information as soon as possible
thankyou,
pankaj gautam

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Assistant Engineer Mechanical
  2. Which courses can be done to get a job in electrical core?
  3. What should I do to apply for 4 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam being a Diploma ECE student? Contact address of Jal Nigam Office?
  4. What is the grade of assistant engineer?
  5. RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) question papers for Electronics and Communication
  6. Previous year papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  7. How may I get previous year question papers for Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam recruitment?
  8. What is the examination date of Officer trainee HPCL exam?
  9. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  10. List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?
  11. Date of results of graduate engineer trainee exam?
  12. Previous years question papers of Accountant in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
  13. Previous year question papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited? -- [New]
  14. How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam for Electrical Engineer?
  16. Syllabus for Management Trainee of Coal India Limited?
  17. Date of result of BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?
5th February 2010, 02:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?

How to Apply: Dully filled Application form in prescribed format alongwith the attested copies of certificates and Demand Draft of Rs. 50 drwan in favour of SJVN Limited payable at Shimla, should be sent to the Senior Manager(P&A), Recruitement Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla - 171009(HP).

Last date for applying is 15 December 2009.

For advertisement details click http://www.sjvn.nic.in/recdata/Advt.%20%20JO%20&%20JE-detailed%20(Nov,09).pdf
6th February 2010, 02:16 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?

How to Apply: Dully filled Application form in prescribed format alongwith the attested copies of certificates and Demand Draft of Rs. 50 drwan in favour of SJVN Limited payable at Shimla, should be sent to the Senior Manager(P&A), Recruitement Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla - 171009(HP).

Last date for applying is 15 December 2009.

For advertisement details click http://www.sjvn.nic.in/recdata/Advt.%20%20JO%

the dates have already closed wait for the new dates
17th February 2010, 02:08 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

you have missed the chance this time so,keep visiting its official website-http://sjvn.ni.in for getting another chance.

best of luck
30th June 2010, 06:41 PM
pinnache

sjvnl publishes its advertisements in news papers and in websites like freshers world.
contact the office for better regard.
2nd February 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir is their any job for ece engineer working with top mnc in telecom sector
br///
pankaj
24th April 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m B.Tech fresher til last sem. in mechanical and doing six month industrial tranee in sjvnl.So plz tell me how to apply for job nd also tell me about its entrance test.
25th February 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

any one have sample paper of jal vidyut nigam uttrakhand
29th February 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

what about the SJVN Jr. Engg.(trainee)/Jr. Officer (trainee) exam? the exam has conducted or whether any action has been taken in this regard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?