when will the forms be given for M.A in english 2013

5th July 2014, 12:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When will be the forms going to be out for M.A in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the forms be given for M.A in english 2013
Usually, the application for M.A in English course will be issued during the month of June and entrance examination will be held during month of July 1st week. We suggest you to to follow the official website of the concerned university/institution to get the details on application forms. You need to be qualified in entrance examination in order to get admission for MA course. So, prepare well for the entrance examination.

MA (English) Eligibility Criteria:-

~Students with at least 55% aggregate percent marks in bachelor degree can apply for this course.

~5% concession s given to students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward class category.

~students age should be not more than 30 years.

~The institutes might also ask for admission test before giving admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?